Coast Crane Company provides the most comprehensive lifting solutions to the construction industry. For over 40 years, Coast Crane has provided the industry with dedicated & focused expertise in crane rental, sales, parts & service support.
Coast Crane lifting solutions service a wide variety of construction projects related to power generation, petro-chemical, refineries, water treatment and purification, bridges, highways, hospitals, shipbuilding, offshore oil fabrication and industrial plants, and commercial and residential construction.
Vision and Mission Statement
Coast Crane is recognized as the leading supplier of a full spectrum of superior lifting products, services and customer support
- Providing the best customer experience
- Leading the industry in safety and quality
- Recruiting, training and developing the best employees
- Providing comprehensive offerings on new and used equipment
- Delivering the highest value to our customers and shareholder
- Customer Service – Our customers are the foundation of our business. They have the right to expect and receive excellence in quality, delivery, and customer support. We are dedicated to improving our customer service in an effort to remain competitive and successful.
- Quality – Quality is the key to success. Excellence in quality is derived from conformance to requirements, emphasis on prevention of errors and minimizing variations, and the belief that quality is assumed and rightfully expected.
- Ethics – Every employee has an individual responsibility to conduct themselves at the highest ethical levels with customers and suppliers, fellow employees, and the general public. We intend to hold to a single high standard of integrity everywhere. The ethical performance of Coast Crane is the sum of the ethics of the men and women who work here. Thus, we are all expected to adhere to high standards of personal integrity.
Coast Crane has one of North America’s largest and diverse rental fleet of boom trucks, rough terrain, carry deck, tower and telescopic crawler cranes. Coast Crane's base fleet consists of units ranging from 2.5 to 160 ton capacity. Additional attachment offerings increase the versatility in term of larger capacities, longer reach and personnel placement.
New & Pre-Owned Sales
Coast Crane continues to build on its established track record of representing the industry’s leading equipment manufacturers for new equipment sales. Coast Crane sales offerings include the most complete lines of mobile & tower cranes in the industry. Coast differentiators include specialization and commitment to the lift industry backed up by over 40 years of experience in crane distribution.
To meet variety of budgets, Coast Crane also offers a wide spectrum of models, vintages and price ranges from our rental fleet. Understanding that risk is always concern, Coast provides “Trial Purchases” which allow our customers to work the equipment under actual job site conditions prior to making the decision to buy.
In absence of a new manufacturer warranty, Coast Crane can provide limited warranties on any rental unit from our expansive fleet.
Coast Crane has a laser-focus on servicing all cranes whether they be customer units or our rental fleet. Our employees are dedicated to servicing and supporting all makes and models of cranes in the marketplace. Additionally, Coast Crane has regional, strategically located full-service facilities across North America. Coast Crane employs the highest factory trained service technicians in the industry. Our experienced and courteous technicians will diagnose and repair any technical problems that may arise. Crane service can be performed in the field or at any of our 13 service centers.
Our experienced parts professionals assist customers with all their new parts requirements from researching to sourcing to expediting. Coast Crane's large rental fleet assures an extensive level of on-the-shelf crane parts inventory, increasing our customers’ productivity and reducing costly downtime. Coast Crane's extensive track record in the crane industry and strong manufacturer relationships results in competitive pricing to our customers.